Tramada and TravelPay Integration – making payments easier and rewarding
TravelPay has partnered with travel management system provider Tramada to offer improved and reliable integrated payment functionality to travel agencies.Tramada agents now have access to a new and improved choice of payment processing partner. They can now process credit card payments using TravelPay’s payment solution within Tramada.
In addition, a new Tramada ‘Pay Now’ link can be added to Tramada invoice templates so the agents’ customers can easily and securely pay online 24/7. The payment is processed by TravelPay and is automatically receipted in Tramada.
Why Travel Agents choose TravelPay?
- Expert BDMs are on the ground and experienced in the travel industry to better assist agents – over 100 years combined experience.
- First and largest approved payment partner for AFTA’s.
- Earn Qantas Points for your business every time eligible customer payments are made using TravelPay*.
- Reliable payment solution hosted by Microsoft in Australia.
- Continuous innovation by our in-house development team.
- Secure PCI DSS Level 1 payment system.
- Accept all credit and debit cards without the agent needing their own merchant accounts – Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
- No cost to the Agent – no set up, monthly or transactional fees.
- Innovative payment solutions.
Already a client of Tramada and TravelPay?
Go to Module Request Forms on your homepage within tramada, select Payment Gateway and request TravelPay Integration module.
Not yet a client of Tramada and / or TravelPay?
Contact us now and we will organise everything for you.
TravelPay is operated by Zenith Payments, a leading payment facilitator with over 14 years’ experience across many industries. Zenith Payments is 100% Australian owned and operated, well established in the travel industry.
With over 100 years’ combined experience, our TravelPay team members are experts in the travel industry and can assist agents with all their payment processing needs including the AFTA Insolvency Chargeback Scheme (ACS)