PowerSuite and TravelPay Integration – Help Agents Collect Payments with Ease!
PowerSuite agents now have access to a reliable, and proven payment solution, to better serve customers whilst automating the payment collection process.
With a simple setup procedure, agents can automate the payment collection and PowerSuite will automatically issue a receipt.
- Customers pay online by clicking the “Pay Now” link found in the PowerSuite issued Client Statement or Invoice. Secure payment 24/7! or
- Customer presents credit card for instore payment. Agent can login into their TravelPay portal to process.
Why Agents choose PowerSuite?
- Automated workflow
- One system to manage leisure, business & group tours for front, mid & back office management
- Extendibility to online booking engines. Supports multi-branch & multi-department
- User friendly with flexible deployment model
- Continuous innovation to keep up market needs
- Implementation guidance to ensure excellent onboard experience
Full details at https://www.anz.powersuitecloud.com/
Why Agents choose TravelPay?
- Expert BDMs are on the ground and experienced in the travel industry to better assist agents – over 100 years combined experience.
- Earn Qantas Points for your business every time eligible customer payments are made using TravelPay
- Secure PCI DSS Level 1 payment system.
- Accept all credit and debit cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club
- No cost to the Agent – no set up, monthly or transactional fees.
Already a client of PowerSuite & TravelPay?
Reach our PowerSuite Support team firstname.lastname@example.org to guide you setting up the automation payment workflow.
Not yet a client of PowerSuite and / or TravelPay?
Reach us to know more via our TravelPay Support Team:
PH: 02 9556 7580
or contact PowerSuite via Graham White
PH: 0407 752 086
TravelPay is operated by Zenith Payments, a leading payment facilitator with over 14 years’ experience across many industries. Zenith Payments is 100% Australian owned and operated, well established in the travel industry.
With over 100 years’ combined experience, our TravelPay team members are experts in the travel industry and can assist agents with all their payment processing needs.